Monday, November 09, 2009

seminar topics with ppts

seminar topics with ppts
if u need any topics below mail me: bsnspkumar_484@yahoo.co.in
Analysis of the Performance of DOA Algorithms in smart antenna system
cmos power dissipation11
congestion driven placement
CRYPYOGRAPHY
DELAYS IN ASIC DESIGN
vlsi chip packing techniques
HELIO DISPLAY
image compression
Impact of scaling
Intro to SMT
LowpowerCache Design
MESFET TECHNOLOGY
microsoft surface
Photolithography
PLDS.ppt
praveen
home automation using zigbee technology
satellite communication
nanotechnology and nano-biotechnology
Silicon_Quantum_Dots
silicon-on-insulator technology
SINGLE ELECTRON TRANSISTOR
asynchronous chips
systemVerilogwood
thermoelectric cooling devices
VLSI Design
VLSI Technology
VLSI TESTING




17 comments:

  1. i have gone through ur topics can u plz send VLSI Technology,Analysis of the Performance of DOA Algorithms in smart antenna system my mail KP06470@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pl send me information & ppt on nanotechnology and nano-biotechnology
    from Leena
    email: drleenagowda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE SEND ME DELAYS IN ASIC DESIGN TOPIC PDF FORMAT AND PPT TO
    bhagyalakshmi99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz send vlsi chip packing techniques,
    image compression (both ppt and pdf)
    id is vipinarithottam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE SEND ME DELAYS IN ASIC DESIGN TOPIC PDF FORMAT AND PPT TO
    malika.sk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cn u pls send HELIODISPLAY(bth pdf & ppt)
    id id amritha.cheeran@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi.. myself vishal, m doing my final year projct on "Implementation of a Multi-channel UART
    Controller Based on FIFO Technique and FPGA" so can u pls hlp me.... it would b great id u send me sum ppt for it...
    my id is : vishal367@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. please send meppt on
    1.Impact of scaling
    2.systemVerilogwood
    3.PLDS.ppt
    4.cmos power dissipation
    my mail id is :mukesh_2588@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have gone through ur topics can u plz send me pdf & ppt related to
    DELAYS IN ASIC DESIGN
    email:abhi05482@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. please send me the ppt of heliodisplay at faircure@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. plz send me ppt pdf on vlsi chip packing techniques
    email: itsmeraj41@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. can u plzz send me a ppt on thermoelectric cooling devices.
    my email id is-miteshcronaldofan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. pl send me vlsi chip packing techniques ppt and pdf

    thnaks

    email id- pathik.gandhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. pl send me vlsi chip packing techniques ppt and pdf
    LowpowerCache Design
    email
    kumar.dusyant@gmail.com


    thnaks

    ReplyDelete
  15. please send me my id mahendraturukmane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please send me ppts on Impact of Scaling , Silicon-on-insulators at anshupuri2003@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please send me ppts on Impact of Scaling , Silicon-on-insulators at anshupuri2003@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts