Monday, November 09, 2009

ECE short listed seminar topics

ECE Seminar topics
These are the seminar topics based on Electronics and Communications. If u need abstracts of the below seminar topics u can mail to me : email id: bsnspkumar_484@yahoo.co.in
(note: i am having only abstracts for the below topics... no ppts)
Artificial eye
cryonics
Cost Effective & reliable Tx using FACTS
NUMBER PORTABILITY AND INDIAN SCENARIO
AUTOMATION OF CARS using Embedded systems
Robotics Elixir for soldiers
Satellite phones
VLSI IMPLEMENTATION OF OFDM
An FPGA Dynamically Reconfigurable Framework
FPGA's
MAGNETIC COMPUTING
SPINTRONICS
Neuro Generalized Predictive system
BLUETOOTH
4G Mobile Communications
WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
Electronics Monitoring On Criminal Activities
SEEING OUR WORLD IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT
cryogenic technology and applied superconductivity
TSUNAMI WARNING SYSTEM TO MOBILE
TSUNAMI WARNING SYSTEM TO MOBILE
Software Defined Radio
QUANTUM COMPUTING]
DNA COMPUTERS
SAFETY OF INDIAN RAILWAYS
xmax
GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM
RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION USING A TOUCH SCREEN AND QUANTUM
D.T.H
HOLOGRAPHIC MEMORY
Optical Camouflage
UWB gold in garbage frequency
uwb
VOIP
uwb1
advanced commn.
VIRTUAL Reality
SOLAR POWER SATELLITES
SMART ANTENNAS
SMART PHONE
SECURITY ASPECTS OF RFID TECHNOLOGY
ROBOTICS MCKIBBEN
HEART FAILURE ALERT SYSTEM
PERSONAL REQUEST INTERACTIVE MP3 PLAYER
ORGANIC LIGHT EMITTING DIODE 2
ORGANIC LIGHT EMITTING DIODES
MICROTURBINES
Intelligent Control Of A Highly Flexible Robotic Structur
A DOCKING SYSTEM FOR MICROSATELLITES
HAWK-EYE BALL TRACKING SYSTEM
PHOTONIC COMPUTING
SOI manufacturing Technology VLSI-2
SOC IMPLANTABLE DEVICE TO ERADICATE AIDS
Smart phones an Embedded systems applications
REAL Time image processing to traffic detection
Face Recogniton
Image processing 2
DIP-Finger printing Authenticaion
ULTRA WIDE BAND WIRELESS DATA TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY
Plasmonics
HOLOTOCH TECHNOLOGY
CDMA
blue ray Disc
Blue Brain Project
BLUETOOTH AND 4G TECHNOLOGY



23 comments:

  1. hi this is sridhar u r topics are nice . piz fwd me abstract on vlsi implementation of ofdm,soi manuf tech vlsi and wireless sensor nws.my id is sridhar1588@gmail.com,sridharsmail07@gmail.com .thq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi........

    Dis is vishali,can u plzzzzz forward me ppt on tsunami warning systen 3 mobile.......nd blue brain project???

    my id are...vishali1552@gmail.com nd vishali102yahoo.com.

    thanq....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi this is purvi talwar,plz fwd me abstract on spintronics,plzz my id is purvitalwar2000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ... could you pls mail me solar powered satelite & optical camouflage abstracts.. my mail id is ranandmaven@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..could you please mail me abstract on VLSI IMPLEMENTATION OF OFDM..my mail ID is vdasari30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz sir mail me material on VLSI IMPLEMENTATION OF OFDM....
    i will very thankfull for u....
    my emailid is chandan160@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello sir please mail me the abstract of seeing our world in a different light and tsunami warning system to mobile.......

    thank u very much........
    my email id is krupa.cheers@gmail.com
    i will be waiting for ur quick response......

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sir please mail me some recent and interesting electronics and communications based seminar topics...
    i will be very thank ful to you if u do this help..
    my mail id is lucky.sai47@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi plzz post me wireless sensor network report..
    my mail id is poonisuma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello sir can you plz send me the abstract for
    VLSI IMPLEMENTATION OF OFDM
    SPINTRONICS
    OPTICAL CAMOUFLAGE
    my id is nswathi471@gmail.com and santhu1689@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sir this is madhu sir please send me the seminar on "NUMBER PORTABILITY" AND "TSUNAMI WARNING SYSTEM" MY mail id is "vijaymadhu97@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello sir can u plz send me abstract for
    SPINTRONICS
    OPTICAL CAMOUFLAGE
    MY ID IS meghanapearly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. sir please mail me some recent and interesting electronics and communications based seminar topics...
    i will be very thank ful to you if u do this help..
    my mail id is srisatish999@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir please send me abstracts of latest seminar topics of electronics.my mail id dvdivyavani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. sorry friends.. i will respond only if u send the mail to my mail id directly...

    ReplyDelete
  17. friends... 'vlsiworld-asic.blogspot.com' is my new blog... there u can find the openings for freshers...in vlsi... interview questions.. quieries.... and discussions...

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi this is chandu, i want abstract on
    spintronics
    solar power satellites.
    my mail id is nikhil.k424@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi this is pavan , i need abstracts on VLSI IMPLEMENTATION OF OFDM
    SPINTRONICS
    OPTICAL CAMOUFLAGE
    my id is pavansai.11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. sir please send me the abstract on number portability and indian scenario my email id is sam.shadap20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. sir please please send me the abstract on 'number portability and indian scenario' sir, can you please send me by today evening my email id is sam.shadap20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. sir please please send me the complete information on number portability and indian scenario my email id is sam.shadap20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. sir...am vani...plz send me the abstract regarding "blue ray disc" to my mail id "vanireddyg9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts